The ScreenConnect Team wants to inform our user base of a free webinar presented by ACRBO that is taking place on December 12th at 4PM on the topic of Advanced Techniques for Virus Removal. We know many of you are small IT shops that support clients and their personal computers. This discussion will focus on the areas of:
- What are the different types of malware? Why does it matter?
- How do you know when a computer is infected?
- How did the computer become infected? When is the malware being loaded?
- When do you use System Restore?
- What if the malware survives Safe Mode?
- What if you can’t run Regedit? Task Manager? Windows Update?
For more details visit the ACRBO Webinar Homepage